Monday, April 5, 2010

One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.

Sometimes i'm wondering, why small little things can make my mood drop from the sky straight to the ground? i can't understand. Is it because i'm too concern about it or I'm just so sensitive?
Sometimes i'm just wondering am i just too petty or what. I'm disgusted with myself sometimes, sigh. maybe there is just something wrong in me. i'm Insane whatsoever. just don't bother about me and let me rot off . God, how could i suck so much as i thought. sighs.

Today school was boring as usual. nothing elated to talk about. Inter-house captain's ball was changed to wed. Due to heavy rain. Should i be happy for it. can't feel the excitement anyway. Went to hub wash photo with love. homed afterthat. Tomorrow will be a better day huh. hope so. one day without quarrel i can really smile and thank the god.


What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you? What am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay? And I’m falling to pieces, yeah I’m falling to pieces. One still in love while the other one’s breathing, cause when a heart breaks, it don’t break even.

No comments:

Post a Comment