Friday, April 30, 2010

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.,

My blood stain will stain on your shirt.
Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

Nothing appears in my head now, I seat infront of th computer for ten minutes , Thinking of what to post today, what happened today. Nothing i can remember. i only some bits and pieces. i've so much to say in the morning and afternoon. i have so much things to share about. Yet , i have nothing else to say now. alright, i shall talk about my life.

Family,
i have a family that love me very much. They gave me whatever i wanted. whatever i wanted they will try their best and get it for me. Parents are the best, No one in th world can compare with parents, as for me someone i treated with alot of respect is my aunt. She treated me so well that i love her as much as i love my mum. i love all of them they are all part of my memories. <:

Love,
now, nothing . i cant understand the meaning of love.Sometimes, it is just so dead. Sometimes, i just find myself quarreling and more quarrels. everyday what im expecting are just quarrels. so what is love ? i don't know.

Friendship,
My love- my precious love had a two years memories with me , precious ones. I treasured them and treasured her as well <: when im upset she is always there for me <:

Huixin- My beloved joker and friendly classmate <: such an entertaining friend when i'm upset thanks ! <: really thanks alot. (:

eunice- thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment