Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

Hey people ! Today's maths paper suckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! :< i really hate maths alot!!!! But what to do? i still need to practice :x Practice makes perfect <:
Anyway, went to macdonald after school. Honey treated me for macwings ! heeee! thanks babe ! (:awww. Sweet-Die-Me, he is alr broke yet still treat me <:
Love you luh! (: love and honey came to my house just now (:
Was like superb boring can! My house is like a boring place, you won't wish to come i swear. Add on,i have a scary dog (: love claimed that Theodore is a girl ! and some claim that is a guy! ohmy , what should i do now :x i hope that you're a girl eh :x Hahahahah! wait for a few more days , i shall check again (:
Was so tired after school nowdays, what's wrong with me ? OO anyway, was too tired and fell asleep after that, and the rain just came at the right timeeee!<: love it ! <:
Nowdays , superb updated with my twitter and facebook! spot me there alright ! (: alright , got 2 superb malu things happened just now. Went downstairs and buy some instant noodles with honey, and guess what? due to the rain and the superb wet floor, and DUE to my (without friction's slippers) i just did a split on the floor. Oh , come on man i'm not a ballet girl okay! ohmy , my buttock almost split apart too:x not funny , please don't laugh -.- the other thing, wasn't as malu as me being a ballet girl. I was watching Xiang Wo Ni De Shou, and i don't know why my tears just flow out from my eyes, and 2 drops somemore ! what's wrong with me?!?! hahahahahah! maybe ... too touching or something ? LOL!



People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you’ll know exactly what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment