Saturday, April 17, 2010

It’s all just magic when I think about you.

Sometimes, i just hope that you'll have more time for me. Sometimes, i just hope that you will have more time to communicate with me. You're busy working, i'm busy studying but sometimes why can't you just spend some time with me? You just made me have a feeling of ... a kind of distance in this family. I everyday just locked myself up in the room and sleep until morning than wake up for school. We didn't even speak for a few words. What you expect me to do then? i tried to tell you things but you is either doing house chore or busy doing other things, don't even need to talk about dad . He don't even regard me as his daughter. He don't even bother to speak to me. Now you're the same. This is only a house for me to spent my night. just some where or maybe a shelter for me to spend my nights. Maybe i just came at the wrong time wrong place and wrong stomach.


sometimes i really really tired of quarreling already. with families with you. sigh. My laugh is so bitter now.


Today , went to work in th morning . Wasn't that bad today but was super tiring standing for so long :/ Went to Bishan and had dinner , walked and slacked. went to pastamania for dinner, train down to Bugis shop shop for awhile off to city hall and back to Amk > homed .

No comments:

Post a Comment