Friday, April 2, 2010

“Love never claims, it ever gives."

Hi , tiring day for me today! Oh my plurk is so dead now. update more on twitter. Follow me up on twitter ! Went to my baby cousin 's one month celebration today, congrats her She has finally live in this full of conflicts and stress world ! Bought present for her last night with mum, Went shopping with mum so shiok ! Haaaaa ! okay, so i went over with Brother and that idiot boy don't know why keep don't want to leave eh. Irritating ! LOl. End up , still managed to pull him off. He went to work after that. Goodluck uh! plan to watch movie actually, But sadden! wanted to catch Clash of the titans, but too bad ! long queue ! Went to Pasir Ris to eat BBQ food. Heeeee! but some conflicts happen. Don't wish to eleborate , went home after that.



I think that the stars would have waited for us
hanging on to the night, watching down below
Until we were hand in hand, together waiting for them
And when I open my eyes I saw it too
Stars falling down, when I fell for you


No comments:

Post a Comment