Saturday, April 24, 2010

Humor is the instinct for taking pain playfully.

Sorry for not updating further more last night uh. I was too obsessed with facebook thats why.
I was very unhappy last night. Of cause, not before you'll went back. was superb fed up and irritated . I may be a person without temper , but it just came out like that. Sorry baby, you always suffer more than me , You're always the one comforting me and all. I'm sorry. Add on, with some irritants , i got more fuck up. Sometimes, i felt that there is really something wrong with me up there . Alright ! i must must MUST! Quickly, transformed myself to the study mode!!! After exam, i'm going to prepare my anniversary gift and shoppinggggg! SHOP TTM (:


Can you really forgive if you can’t forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment