Monday, April 19, 2010

Love is not consolation. It is light.













I posted a few pictures only, some i still don't have some is too unglam to be posted ! Heeee! alright , Today after school went to the art exhibition at HIHS , LOL. Is like only a 10 mins walk? very fast and funny also ! HAHA! only H know what im talking about (: erhem, neh that picture and J told us to delete cos got the erhem. HAHA! alright, Cab back to amk afterthat. Thanks H for your Longbang-ing uh! (: i know you'll say don't mention it ! (: Hahaaa! alright, meet my Boyf and off homed afterthat, i realise that when im on my way home this few days, i keep super urgent :x LOL! anyway, i bathed and online , saw one super hilirious photo that scares me to the maximum! OMG! i really don't know i should laugh or cry , this kind of picture is not even a human picture, is totally a Hauntu man! ohmy, hope i can try to get some sleep tonight without thinking something so SCARY!...... I love MISS TANNNNNN! HUI!!!!!! XIN!!!!!!!!!!.


Don't jealous i love my boy also! (:
and of cos my love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment