Monday, March 1, 2010

Something you may not see it, But we belive that it is always around you.

I find this stitch super cute :D school today super sian la ! Whatthe, I can see that i've difted far apart from my itouch D: SO SAD! :X anyway, today something happen shock me out of my life. i anounced bankcrupt 2 hours before i went to buy my drink, i remembered CLEARLY ! i left $1.55 i went to buy i drink than i suddenly saw a $2 in my pocket . Okay, maybe is just that i forgotten . I took the $2 and buy a drink , Just when im passing the money to the uncle, the $2 note turn into $5 . THE PROBLEM IS , I DUN EVEN HAVE A $5 NOTE ! THERE IS NO WAY THE NOTE CAN POP OUT!! :"X anyone can explain to me what really happen? im clueless seriously and im super ultra terrified now :X

No comments:

Post a Comment