Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Dj is playing my favorite song.

Sorry guys , No pictures for today. I'm too lazy to update pictures cause all the pictures is in my phone :x Alright, today 's school life so shiok! new PE teacher came called Mr Tang. We find him kind of CUTE with his loose loose specs Haha ! But he is so naggy man! quote one sentence that he like to use frequently : " Hey Boy! raise up your hands when you want to talk, and fold your arms ! " Haa! kind of adorable uh. He talk about his wonderful students at the school he used to teach. blahblah, He is so old... i wonder if he can really teach PE? o0!

Quite alot of free periods after recess, But all was equally boring. History teacher has finally pissed off by my classmates and went insane. God, she is not going to teach anymore. I guess she will have cool down by tomorrow. Hope so uh. Cross country is round the corner now ! thank god im represent the class for running uh. -.- how am i going to run with my fats? god, and its located at Macritchie Reservoir. Wasn't planning to go actually, but changed my plans in the afternoon. I'm so gonna go for every school event ! =D Good girl cannot be blamed ! HAHA. super ultra BHB. i wonder why am i so addicted to facebook now ... LOl.

No comments:

Post a Comment