Saturday, March 13, 2010

One, to let the dream come true , two , just want to be with you , three , You, the only one for me (:


Hi readers ,
sorry for not updating for so long . very lazy you see. alright managed to update some photos (:
see the both crazy people. one ah siao one ah gong arh. HAHA! so many things happen this few days. notsure where should i start and what should i start with :X alright talk about school things first. a few days back,something quite awkward happened to one of my schoolmates . shall not eleborate what happened. sometimes its really quite bad after emotionally and physically builled her. of cause, we only think about that after we had fun. but its really time for me to think about it . is that fair for her? or she deserve it.
Life wasn't very great in school as homeworks are stacking upwards . Gosh :X Ofcause , thought quite alot of things this few days. my life, my studies and all. but everything is just too late. Thursday , absent from school. Guess what? im allergic to CRABS! omgomg , i can never eat crab anymore D: once i eat it , my stomach will start to have a war inside. Then i will spend my day in the tooilet instead :X awwwwwwwwww! :[
Holidays holidays HOLIDAYS! ^^ YAPPI! finally it is the one week holiday that i waited for so long ! ofcause i will still miss my school's food, [lady finger] D; but but BUT ! its time for me to really rest well ! HAHA! shiokshiok!
alrightalright , off i go people ! byebye ! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment