Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bad dreams scares me out.

Bad dreams really scares me, Just had one last night. One that last very long and scare my tears out. A dream that will never happened. Shall i share the story? One night when i reached home as usual , my mum start to ask me wear a lot of clothes, and she got all my things out. she packed it nicely in my bag, where am i going? i start to wonder everything. why are they only packing my things? where am i going then? i was brought to the airport and all my families member where there. Can you belive it? my mum say that she is sending me overseas to study?! she say she can effort to send me there now, everything is arranged already. I'm stun, how am i going to let go of everything in one time? my friends my house and you.. how am i going to leave without you? i cried and cried just hope to get through to you through phone. i have so much things to say and so much things not yet done. i have so much things to accomplish and yet i'm leaving . That kind of feeling , i can't really explain it. Its very very scary, and it appears to be so real. Thank god i woke up just in the right time. This dream lasted me for the whole night. This dream let me know that, "whatever i want to do, just do it. if not , until a time i'm really leaving its really too late. cherish whatever i have now. don't let go of anything."
Life is like a cup, once broken it can never be fixed anymore.
releationship is the same too. once its gone its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment