Monday, March 22, 2010

i'll sacrifice for you (:

( one old picture of me and my love (= )

Time flies ! school reopens again, many things to catch up . Happy moments is catching up now ! =D like, change of my class timetable . Super shiok! thought about loads of things, should i drop art and go for home econ? At first, i plan to go to home econ but i didn't get in. I was posted to art instead. Tried my best to draw the best art piece that i can. and sadden i gotten a c5 for my art. 2 more marks!!!! and i'll get a B4. What a waste ! But i love art more and more now. Because i had a wonderful teacher and i'm interested in the subject. But i still need to think for my "O" level. what should i do? can i do my o level's art well? do i really have that potential? Now currently , i don't think i have that potential. But can i do it next time? no one knows. Home econ have so much things to memorise. Can i do it? can i even handle well my other subjects? i doubt so. I guess i just have to work harder in my art. Maybe one day i'll be able to handle it well who knows? (:

Cross country is just round the corner, and glad that i'm chosen. but i can't run now. im so fat and lazy, walking is already a problem for me man. i'm already so lazy to walk how am i going to train for my cross country? someone help me? :x i think im getting more and more lazy. Ridiculous. -.- i miss watching movies, i miss going on a shopping. i miss spending money, sigh not now, i've got to plan for my future and my saving got to be full now. super SOC (short Of Cash) now. so much things to buy. :x i'll never finish buying the things i want. same for you guys right? money and time is always not enough for me . and i can 99% sure that it is not enough for you guys too. alrightalright, lazy people cannot type too much . Only can eat and sleep !=D

No comments:

Post a Comment