Friday, March 19, 2010

Let your heart sing the love song (:

Hi readers,
Today , Went to J8 bought quite a lot of things . That is how my money always flies away -.- Gosh ! is time for me to save up some money i guess hmmm.. i always say save money , end up the money in my purse is just so tempting that i spent it away -.- Gosh. Alright went to Amk hub to meet sister after that. Waited for her for 1 hour , Thanks uh. Went to had beef noodle for dinner ! nice ! chat a lot , had a great time today (: oh, went to eat pastamania for lunch today. love the seafood zuppa ttm! =D Haha !

Actually, sometimes i think of it quite often. I find that love is really quite blind. my mum loves my dad a lot thats why im here. No matter what kind of person my dad is , my mum still loves him deeply. i personally thinks that my dad wasn't the best guy for my mum. My mum suits someone a alot better than my dad, but i think that because love is blind that's why my mum don't mind anything about my dad , She just love him . That is what i mean by "维大的爱情 "
Until now , they don't shows that they are still as loving as before, But deep inside their hearts they still concerns and care for one another. That is what Love is . Who will be my future one? You? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment