Friday, February 26, 2010

There is no uturns for us anymore. Just move on with our lifes.



YO people! :D trying my best to post everyday now , i dunno whats wrong with me super exhausted every night when i returned home. I just KO on the bed HAHA! Alright yesterday ,
ENGLISH> cards cards CARDS!!
MATHS> nah , worksheets again-.-
ART> finally i finish all my boards and those still-life pieces! ^^
HISTORY> test test TEST! GG...
CHINESE> You look at me , i look at you .
Thats how i spent my friday. BORING...
HAHA, going to catch my down with love and Autumn concerto ! :D
BYEBYE! ^^
OHOH! SAVE MONEY!!!! two weeks later ! im so gonna have my itouch! :D



edited@5;58PM
IM SO BORED ! thats why you see me back blogging again. i must be fast before my computer went crazy again :X alright, it has been a long time since im alone the whole day on saturdays ! :o
*clapclap for me * HAHA! no lah, actually is don't want to waste money thats why im rotting at home with my DVDs and Movies. HAHA! My budget is 2 weeks !!! 2 weeks later , i touch here i comeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D HAHA. so im now only busy saving up! HAHA! i'm confident that i can do it within 2 weeks ! :D wish me luck yah? :D alright going to pack my desk soon! super ultra messy. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment