Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Please belive that one single positive dream is more important than a thousand negative realities..

Just private my blog :> Haha, thats good actually :> than some kpos won't come and readreadread... irritating-.- hahahaha! alright anyways , today wasn't a good day for me la :X
late for school > Teachers weird looking EYES > got caught eating in class [ a small piece of crackles?]-.- > SUPER ULTRA SAD TODAY ._. some one cheer me up PLEASE ! >: afterschool serve detention >: HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY ._. from today onwards im so gonna be up early and go to school! >: **Alot of determination** Alright unhappy things aside ...
I bought a new school bag! :> im so HAPPY! :> goodthings! :>> Hahahhahah! CNY is round the corner ! woots! ordered my dress and all! :D SUPER DUPER HAPPY! ANGBAOOO(s) ! $$$$$!
Anyways, IHATEMYBANGS! FUCKIT! im so gonna PIN-IT-UP, till my fringe grow longlong :X
alrights anyways , shall just end my post here (: Hope tomorrow will be a better day :X

No comments:

Post a Comment