Thursday, February 11, 2010

Millions reasons, one conclusion.


TUESDAY:
Alright , Went to COLLEGE CENTRAL today. School so called : learning journey of cos. Thought that i'll enjoy myself quite alot there , but seriously its all B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Totally did not enjoy at all! its so tiring and B-O-R-I-N-G! We were told to stay there till 4.30 pm. Im like so WTF?! can? BLAHBLAHBLAH. Loads of rubbish happened. Shall not go in to details, during hokey games i guess everyone is like super IN to th game can! haha! play until super rough. E was hurt and gotten a 4 stitches on her face ! my godness , Hope she is alright . Ok finally back to school! that is like th most happy moment Yeah? Cab down to Hougang Central to collect my posttage .... SUPER URGENT! :> Meet love and had subway for our dinner (: Chitchat alot too :> HAHA! afterthat , HomeSweetHome (:
WEDNESDAY:
Of cause! The ITE Thingy is so B-O-R-I-N-G , so i gave school a skip . Went to meet B but you know? saw airoplanes -.- went to meet H instead. caught "MY EX" that show is COOL! ^^ afterthat meet love for dinner (: HomeSweetHome :>
TODAY:
firstly, School sucks, anyway school never rocks before .
secondly, make my trip over to YCK mrt station and back to amk is SUPER TIRING WITH MY NEW ITEMS ! >:
thirdly , saw BROTHER ! yap, shocked. Not very shocked as he hang out with that group. Went to Hospital with Bro to visit Y . as she is admitted in hospital for some reasons. Shall not go in to details. Went back home myself as i find myself super ultra BORED there. and im like a piece of DEAD MEAT now. TOTALLY LOW BATTERY. so im going to charge myself now (: TATA!
anyways,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :>
kind of worried, my new year clothes not arrived yet. Wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment