Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meaningless Promises. Like what you've promised.

AlrightAlright! Shock to see me posting at this time? I did not attend school today, Wasn't feeling well. Damn pissed off with my bloody headphone! is not here yet! i've been waiting for one whole week ! Roars-.- One more day for that postman i swear. Photos will be up lateron(: i mean yesterday's photo . Hah. Alright ! Going off to meet my girlfriend soon! (: misshertoth-CORE! hahahhah. Shall post more things and more JokeOfTheMonth when imback! :>


EDITED@10;51pm
Went to meet love and waited for her to released from school , Went to had our lunch with Yq, W,M,L and love. Afterlunch, walk around for awhile. look at phones >: OMFG so tempting can ! Train home with Love and M. onthtrain, saw a guy's backview hmms quite handsome, her girlfriend's backview quite pretty. When they turn over , Love and me laugh our lungs out man ! hahahahahha. okay shall not eleborate any more. hahahahh! anyway thats my JokeOfThMonth larh ! ^^ hahahahahha :> Anyways , pictures will be up tomorrow (: lazy to post today ! sorry ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment