Friday, January 15, 2010

i wanna hold you close, and give you what you need. But what can you give me then?

Hi People ! sorry for not posting lastnight :X i went t bed at 10 pm! Lmaos ! i didn't know i was so tired lols.

Yesterday
Like finally i went t get my headphone at hougang central afterschool. Nono, should be after detention . Went home after that, use com>chitchat>watch tv. Get prepared and went off to meet love ! we went to catch this show , The Spy Next Door. this show rocks larh ! :D Loveit. its so funny ! i rate it 10/10 :> you guys should go and catch it ! :> haha ! after movie , went to foodcourt and pei love eat, went home after that :x
Today
Just woke up, im counted as early today hahahahh! think alot of things yesterday on bus, at home ... alrightalright ! Would edit my post if there is something on later ! :> meanwhile ! im going to watch my ko.3guo!:>

EDITED@1:51pm.

Okay People i've made a decision , im going to close down my blog. maybe later part of th year i may reopen it? shallsee. not Private my blog but close down. Is getting bored you see. Alright. will leave my blog like that for now (:

Bye people! Lastpost.



No comments:

Post a Comment