Monday, June 7, 2010

i don't need a parachute (:


Hey boys and girls,
here i am trying to update my dead blog, while my soul is thinking how is my babyboy doing :|
GOSH, if is not because of me... He won't be sick also. Sighs, sorry sweetheart :x
Yesterday, baby brought me to get my medicure done , sweet ♥
some conflicts and leaded to quarrel lastnight. Sorry sweet :/
Yap, thankgod there is J to accompany my boyf to see doctor, thanks alot brother ! <:
Alright, J birthday chalet was like cool man! got him a puzzle with his photo in it , kind of touched right, hahs! i swear S love it ! so do us dude ! (: awwww, i miss A's & C's stingray and crabmeat :|
i belive baby only miss their B-E-E-R& W-I-N-E ! righttttt?! hahahah!
Currently, just hoping that my sweetheart will have a speed recovery :/
and Love faster wake up:x i'm having a hard time to get her awake :x
alrights, will update more pictures next time ! (: won't be updating my blog so frequently alr.
stalk me @twitter and @facebook! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment