Sunday, May 16, 2010

It’s always too soon to quit.

Hi girls and boys ,
Vivian is back again! <: Hahahah, i know you guys miss her truck loads ! Chill man! <: she will update more often i promise . Alright, firstly HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALDI Hope you enjoyed you day huh. haha ! Had chalet on friday to saturday. woots ! fun at the same time tiring :/ Gosh i'm like so mutha fuxcking tireddddd! guess i should sleep early tonight <: Oh , chalet this is the first time i have cut down my fav hobby! which is eating ! woots! and the stupid chicken wings, hotdog and satay . So tempting !!!!!!!! Yet i resisted ! two claps for me ! <:Haha! hardly slept for the two nights. I make sure i will sleep in class tmr ! <: Hahhaha! How i wish my weekends will extend longer :x Ya right , dream on! :/ Hahahahah! i miss my boyf , yet i don't know what on the earth planet he is doing now, Never reply my message . So thoughtful of him :< I realise that i'm nelgecting loads of people around me , i realise that i've changed alot. i'm truly disappointed in myself. So Vivian Tan , mind you please think and change wisely. Like what she says: You are childish! . You 're. i will still be childish as ever, but with a wise thinking. <:
I'm so happy and excited ! (: going to see my classmates, love, boyf and my childish partner tmr ! <: so excited to crack a joke in the morning now Hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment