Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hard to find;lucky to have.

Hey people ! Gotten a few unique kind of photos ! :> Okay , still heavent feel any better :/ still coughing and sneezing like hells. Hope it will get better tomorrow.


Woke up like about 1plus 2 pm today. Damn tired. Waited for mummy to get prepared. Off to Compass point and had my breakfast/lunch. Shop for awhile, Got my Black hair dye. and homed.


Dyed my hair and miss my brown hair larh :/ Hahhahhah. Anyone got any nice song intros? Hahahaahah. no song listen nowdays. Bored. "yao cai ji tang" for dinner. Raws. my cough got worse. Becos, i ate chicken. Fantastic. i no need to sleep tonight le. :C

Just unprivate my blog, find it troublesome. hmms, feel like closing blog. Nothing to post about either. Hmms, Awaiting for my show to start now , will post some pictures when i'm feeling better (: Must tag more arh ! :>


your smile means everything to me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment